SLX 0.77% $5.14 silex systems limited

Thats sweet news sweet. Just in the last week I have noticed a...

1. 125 Posts.
    Thats sweet news sweet. Just in the last week I have noticed a tightening up and although there was one big seller it seems to becoming tightly held again. In fact it always has hasnt it. A few posts back someone mentioned the price fluctuation on thin volume. Dull...Dont let that sway you. Silex is a tightly held stock. Its true that in these interim times the sp can move up or down, but I believe we could be close to consolidating these slightly higher levels in the sp. Looking at end of day sps has not been a good indicator in the past cause lots of people on this thread will vouch for the fact that the sp has very often been dragged down significantly after close after fairing well during a day. This was not the case on Thursday and Friday however, where for the first time the sp held after close. Make no mistake Dull. Silex is very very unique. Maybe people are holding a little tighter in anticipation of the impending announcement, but in anycase, when it comes, you wont see $9 let alone $8. ATM though we have just gone outside the BB and after rising in the States on Friday, another rise on Monday will push us way outside. I anticipate a slight pull back thereafter I really dont think we will see sub $7 again. Just my opinion which means fa but my poin is Dull that i doubt weather youll see $6 again so dont wait too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.14
Change
-0.040(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.217B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.20 $5.24 $5.03 $2.452M 480.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 $5.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.14 6475 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.