SLX 1.94% $5.05 silex systems limited

Silex Isotope separation and enrichment, page-6

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    As some of you know, I am not a great fan of how the US does business for a number of reasons and perhaps this could be just another example?

Who is to say that this new patent for Isotope Separation isn't basically the same or very similar to what Silex have? the only difference is that they have patented it, something that Silex didn't do, they may regret that now?

When I first saw that patent and realised the possible implications? the question came to mind that wouldn't this make proliferation a dead set certainty?

Anyway, there may be an answer for Silex in this scenario, even if what I suggest may have happened, if Australia go ahead and buy some PRISM reactors and also an ARC, although the latter could be built by Australian technology as it isn't a new procedure that they use for the separation of the three components of the used nuclear fuel and then we could add our own Silex technology to that, so that we use our own tech and the US uses their own IP, for the Northern Hemisphere and we could use our own technology here for the Southern Hemisphere, this would have to be be a better deal for us in the end?
    Instead of 12% of the profit , we would get the lot for the Southern Hemisphere, maybe this was why MG went back to work on the laser here in Oz?

The US couldn't complain about that seeing as how they possibly intend to use another technology perhaps?
    Australia would still have the right to use it's own technology here surely?
    Perhaps this is why MG said he would concentrate his efforts in the enrichment area.
    I also noticed recently that Australia was going to supply Uranium to India, if we went down the fuel recycle path then should it not follow that we get the used nuclear fuel back here if we are capable of recycling it?

This is all just conjecture here on my part at this time, but I will be watching with great interest to see just what the Yanks intend to do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.100(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.205B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.16 $5.22 $5.04 $861.2K 168.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.06 1887 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.