VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

I believe that this journey was more than an idea on Bruce's...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I believe that this journey was more than an idea on Bruce's part.
    I believe he had a knowing.

Bruce may have done testing on the pegged area 30 years ago, that now is one of the largest high quality Silica sand mine deposits in Australia.

Here is a fun not based on anything thought that may have happened 30 years ago for Bruce working for an Iron Ore company.....what did you find Bruce? Any Iron Ore or anything of value?
    Bruce reply's.....No just a lot of sand with a high silica content no Fe in it nothing of value and no Fe...

So move to today and wow!!!!
    I believe that a knowing by Bruce and being at the right place at the right time to see a TV program on a shortage of high quality Silica sand and every miners dream to hit the big payload is no co-incidence.

I believe that when the EPA is satisfied with re generation process and EPA gives the go ahead, then we will see a long term off take agreement signed.
    Or maybe Arrowsmith North may be sold off and we keep Arrowsmith Central and Muchea?
    However I don't think so on this...

I am wondering why Bruce has stated the EPA re generation process will be done with a front end loader without using the scoop set up in the video? Why?
    Why not use what is in video and then this fully backs planned regeneration...we will need it anyway so why not build it...then they will come...
    Mr Sandman Bruce build us a dream...
    Maybe someone can call Bruce who he talks to and get an answer on the front end loader thingy.

Very happy...

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $52.59K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134997 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 18126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.