ATC 1.89% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

Agree troyus I would not be surprised to see a dip back down-...

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Agree troyus I would not be surprised to see a dip back down- back to 8's not out of the question in the absence of news. But think long term holders know that only significant progress of the plan is what will get this motoring in the right direction over the mid term. I think if the last few years have taught us anything patience is key and while they are certainly in an interesting space and could be on the verge of something huge until they start building imo it is all potential and little by way of guarantee! One thing that has kept me on board is the quality and caliber of the leadership group that Iggy has attracted to the team and the plan (if financed) is a very solid one and will come together nicely Iimo.
    Clarity and commitment/formalization around the interested (NDA) vehicle manufacturers is what I would like to see and I think the market would react very positively to not, sure that will happen in the short term but that may present a dip buying opportunity to the firm believers! I have a nice green buffer on my current holding and not prepared to average up at this point but certainly will add more once the plant is funded! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $88.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $54.15K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1638844 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 64285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.