ATC 8.47% 6.4¢ altech batteries ltd

Becoming comfortable with disappointment is part of the game. I...

1. 2,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Becoming comfortable with disappointment is part of the game. I would not think it would be sitting in the low 8's for long but could certainly drift down and touch on those areas I remember the raise at 9.7 ( which I did not par take) but bought though the 8's and 7's LT holders watched in horror through early 2020 and I must say over that journey there were times I thought we would not be where we are now. But they have kept adding value despite some very unfortunate decisions (like macquarie debacle). I did partake in the 4c spp last dec and also added some parcels in the 3's after the post spp dip which made my ave today quite healthy. So while it may be disappointing it is one likely outcome in the absence of good news and also due to the general market sentiment. I for one am sticking around for the green bonds as while I do think the coating would be massive it is hard to see how likely a small co like ATC will be to be a significant player and winner in that space-if they are then there will be a few very happy holders here retiring early and why a solid ann around the NDA relationship formalizing a partnership would be a massive tick IMO. I still think the green production of HPA is the main game for now and the green advantage that ATC will have in this space will be a competitive edge in that sector, enough to make this co well worth investing in- that has been a long and winding road so far but were are edging closer month by month and in sight of the end zone. A push back on this or failure to launch the bonds will be a maj red flag but till then still bullish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.005(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $420.2K 6.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32908 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 874598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ 1664142
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.