PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Silliness, page-12

1. 74 Posts.
    HI andrewk65!
    Long time for me, 2 years since my last post on HotCopper.....where does the time go!

I didn't mean that at all, to suggest Omomyc doesn't have some therapeutic potential, it clearly does, and her lab has done an amazing job as continuing to investigate it, even though BigPharma has taken a wait and see approach. There are a variety of ways to deliver a protein into cells, however, no of them have been very effective in the clinic, since as you know there are alot more aspects to consider once you put this in humans (where does it go, is it stable, is it chewed up quickly, does it get into the target cells, how much gets into cells you are not targeting, does it have side-effects, or cause an immune response), many aspects, that all start after validation of a tumor xeno-graft model in mice. That doesn't even begin to get into the GLP/GMP side of the equation, and COGS analysis.

If PYC can secure the Omomyc IP to develop the fusion, or partner with her directly, then that would be a nice announcement and very much a step in the right direction, and while there would still be alot to do, would be the beginning of at least a potential PYC development program. There are no other alternatives to Omomyc, and PYC is not going to develop a Myc inhibitor on their own. That is just the reality of it, whether anyone on this blog believes it or not.

Anyone can read my old posts, and see that everything that I said has turned out to be exactly as I said, especially the old programs they were trying to spin-sell to market.

Oh, and PoS, your an idiot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.