PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Silliness, page-159

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    I think you are spot on peace, i am losing a bit of perspective myself. I guess the fact is we will never develop omomyc to a sellable drug stage or even close. We have shown that we can do some neat tricks but we need someone to take this on and make it work. Realistically our chances will be much better with a clinically proven existing drug that someone wants us to improve on. The major thing from this announcement seems to be that we are a long way from curing cancer, but at least we have shown some possibilities. Maybe the existing drugs they used in conjunction with omo are potential partners? Lets face it if the drug maker was impressed by these results they might pay us and Soucek to work together with them for that drug that was three times as effective? So far weve been impressed with 1-2 million in deals so if they gave us 10 mil to investigate it could work, and im gessing Dr Soucek could use the cash or path to market also. Either way pyc will not be selling a omomyc linked cancer drug in the next 20 years without a major partner with some serious funds.
    Last edited by andrewk65: 31/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $296.0K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 793740 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 281215 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.