PYC 4.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Silliness, page-18

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Thanks for the teply bio, i certainly enjoy discussing the facts with someone who is not automatically yaying every move. My issue from the early announcements was it almost seemed deceptive that pyc were suggesting they might be able to achieve results using an "omomyc model" As you suggest, i do not expect pyc will develop their own myc inhibitor in any time soon. To me this is a step further down the track as it appears we have verified that we can achieve results with omomyc, although not being a scientist myself i am still wondering what the difference is between what dr Soucek already did and what we have done. I didnt understand at the time how dr Soucek proved the omomyc effect in a mouse model if she couldnt and still cant penetrate cells with the compound. I guess the other issue is this research is not clinical in nature i assume, as in externally monitorefmd and verified rsults that can be taken to the bank. next step would be to finance an official trial of the compound, and there would be no point in that until we have ip rights or access. At this point until we can prove ip commercial rights we are still just a taxi service waiting for a customer to give us a drug we can deliver???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $329.2K 2.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 322740 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 473753 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.