PYC 0.00% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Just as an overall biotech/pharma investor DS. I am invested in...

1. 74 Posts.
    Just as an overall biotech/pharma investor DS. I am invested in over 100 companies around the world, and have about 30-40 on my "watch" list at anyone time, and had heard a presentation by PYC a few years back, so visiting forums and getting the pulse of the individual investors is an important component of my DD process, that an a deep dive on the science, and the the companies PRs/management versus the view from my Pharma contacts from being in the business for a long time. For a company like PYC that is heavily dependent on a partnering business model, good or bad, getting the "real" view of the Pharma partners on the company, is one of the most critical aspects, and not always easy, but knowing the right people helps alot. PYC was on my radar, first Aussie company to be so, but back then I couldnt get comfortable with Nick and Paul, and the ever changing message and lack of real strategic direction (really was the reality of the platform and what they could deliver versus what they were saying they could deliver). Things look much better now, but its just not for me. But I check in on almost all of the companies that were on my watch list in the past, just to see if my decision was good or bad, try to learn from your misses, as well as your successes, and caught the recent sp rise yesterday, thats all.

Oh, and Peace, I have never met Tomi Sawyer personally, never worked for a peptide only company, but managed programs in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.9¢ $212.5K 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 711139 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 914653 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.