BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Good morning Chris 1984 and All." havn't seen no announcement of...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good morning Chris 1984 and All.
    " havn't seen no announcement of the Bank of Canada selling down..so I wont go by a post."

Chris, you may find with a few more years behind you, that Brokering Houses do not make public annoucements as to what stock they buy for themselves or their customers.

RBC sec, are just like the NAB or any other Bank with their Sec'ies division, where they buy or sell for a customer or customers.

How do some people see what is happening and you cannot,

It is easy, if you spend a few dollars first,
    There are 'better' programs available that allow a person like yourself or myself to see what Broking houses buy or sell on most Markets throughout the World, however these programs cost on a monthly basis.

Or if you wish not to pay per month,
    Maybe you could or would be better serviced to use a full service friendly Broker and place your research, trust, faith and money with him or her as they should have access to this 'seeing what or who is buying or selling factor'.

Trust I have helped you,
    Kindest regards,
    UB.

Chris and ALL, YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, as it is your own hard earned money you are investing with, and therefore before BEFORE you buy or sell anything, conduct your own research, as I know nothing at all. I am not a professional adviser. If you want or need advise on or with investing, then you should pay big dollars for advice from a professional.

I own stock in at least 4 U type Australian Companies that have leases in Namibia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.