BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

Dear Chris,After some very detailed research, I decided not to...

1. 211 Posts.
    Dear Chris,
    After some very detailed research, I decided not to buy BMN for a number of reasons, (which are private, so please do not ask).

I conduct and try and keep my research alive as possible and am always open to a change of conditions, therefore in the future I may decide buy BMN stock.

On a general interest item on Namibian U type Companies,

Almost all now, no matter how advanced the investors wants to think their selected investment is, will all have to wait to well into next year or LONGER before water is available for their mill processing.

Water, will be available via a Desal plant on the coast and an upgrade of the power transmission lines from South Africa.
    Which will take time, a lot more time than a few months.

The EX case,
    Maybe the reason for the wonderful share price is,
    Canadian's are not silly investors after all as you stated,

Because
    they may have a better understanding of Radiometrics and Mining,
    maybe EX has had a feild program well advanced with Radon or Alpha Caps with would have represented a clear direction to the future potential of their lease.

Kindest regards,
    UB
    PLEASE, you must all do your own research before buying or selling any stock, or cars or boats or girlfiends or even wifes or boyfriends or even red wine.
    So please don't blame me for anything INCLUDING even krudd and co and the coming increase in GST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.