BMN 1.61% $3.05 bannerman energy ltd

Thanks to Chris, Tibbs, harlee and (others too!!) even Russel...

1. 817 Posts.
    Thanks to Chris, Tibbs, harlee and (others too!!) even Russel (for your contrarian view – but you aint gone short!) perspective! You have all helped me make a good decision re:BMN. I liked it and admittedly got in a bit late at 3.77, however, I have a tendency to do this (Sheeet lol ;). It was in an uptrend and that’s never a bad time to buy except the when you hit the bend at the end. I don’t have heaps of time to watch all day so take what I'm given and will buy more purely on fundies and time factor re: THE PATIENT.

I only got into it recently obviously, but I do respect the fib numbers and I am worried if 3.25 don’t hold, then its a high (66% or 68%) chance of 2.75 which means ouch to a dollar, however, like Chris, I am confident of the numbers, but unlike Chris, I didn’t get inat 16 cents (or there abouts - Freekin nice work - only caught on to this recently but LOVE the fundies) and I still am HIV positive that with time on my side I’m still looking at, at least a 3-5 bagger over the next year or two and I’m sure, as the goodies move from the ASX to the TSX we will see this occur and with a tight register over here (I’m in NZ tho) its all on!!! I will be buying more at sub 3$ if at all possible- I will get a loan for that sheeeet!!!!

This is really just a thank you note to all those who have helped me solidify and crystallize my position and thinking. The fact is, now, I KNOW THIS WILL BE WORTH 10 BUCKS (min) COME 09!!! what do you have to make 100% at the bank in 1 year again??? lolol. Happy to wait - ok its 5k I don’t need right now and Im the first to admit it (and FKKK house prices in Auckland kill ya!!!), Im not a big player but I not stupid either!!! Small fry I know. The DOW and the VIX freak me out a bit. I think its all over after the fed cut then she'll go to custard since the US cant shrink themselves to glory and the dollar is bound to be boycotted!!!!!

Been quietly in the shadows watching and learning.

Cheers again boys....love your work and keep it up.

SS

This is far from investment advice, but keep an eye on the VIX - fear factor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.