EOF 2.78% 3.5¢ ecofibre limited

Notice how the people who were attacking me have gone very...

1. 1,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Notice how the people who were attacking me have gone very quiet.

Whether their motives were

To try to add weight to a relative’s complaint. Eg a sister.
    Or
    To carry forward some old war wound
    Or
    To drive down or keep down the share price
    Or
    To unnerve existing share holders

I dont know.
    Plus I dont know who is in the right or wrong.

What I do now know is the hemp industry (fibre, food, materials, medicine, pharmaceuticals, commodities)
    Is about to become extremely valuable.

When The BZA first posted the Complaints about the company, I found it concerning.

But since I have now listened to hours of interviews and podcasts where a lot of information about attitudes, ambitions, behaviours and history have been shared, I am not so concerned.

When a complaint is padded with content that a person’s own words dilute, I then ask myself, why do that if your complaint has weight.

Maybe thats an error of judgement by legal people trying to paint the worst situation they can from the pallet they have to work from.

I can imagine the discussions, putting the complaint together.
    Maybe the legal people should have also listened to all the podcasts.
    The weed smoking, benzo, drinking and mushroom use as recent as last year, the attitude about appearance, will have to be a problem for them I expect.

Time will tell.

A couple more things I noticed.

There was something about an affair in 2019 that the complainer challenged about at the time, then it got told to the board anonymously at the end of last year. That seemed a long time as though used as recent ammunition.
    That to me smells of questionable motives.

Also, if someone challenged me about me having an affair, I’d tell them it was none of their business.
    Is it usual for subordinates to speak to bosses like that.

The comment hearing about other staff being harassed. I would be asking who exactly and how. Some friendly banter or something illegal.
    One thing that I found to have an entitled smell.
    To be given an incredible opportunity (says in podcast)
    As time progressed to combine the role with being some sort of fashion model and unwilling to represent the role dressed professionally on professional settings ( Many photos of glam shots online, states attitude about appearance in podcasts or interviews)
    Says had ambition to pursue the business side, soon found patient care unchallenging, patients complained of angry face ( once again, all in interviews and podcasts)
    Yet with business ambition, began to not approve of old money investing in the industry (listen to interview September 2023)
    My question. How do these people think businesses grow. Are they prepared to work for free. (Once again, podcasts and interviews - Negotiates a day off a week, speaks up about females v males remuneration,)

The last thing.

What a slap in the face to the people who gave you a chance.

People really need to not believe anything written on HC, instead they should read the complaint and amendments, listen to all the podcasts, read all the written interviews, listen to all the video interviews.

Then read about the hemp industry, the company etc.

Then decide for your self what makes sense or not.
    Last edited by Gold-lamington: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.