EOF 6.25% 3.0¢ ecofibre limited

Silly fool, page-25

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239

A question for anyone who works in law.

What would be the shortest reasonable amount of time to do all needed to do everything to get to the day when you lodge a 90 page detailed complaint with a court.
    From finding representation to gathering up everything you could get your hands on, to then have it all put together.
    Getting your hands on company financial documents if thats not the scope of your employment would take time if you were trying to do it without drawing attention.

2 weeks, weeks, a few months or months.

How long is a piece of string.

I can only imagine, this would most likely take several months and be very expensive, but I dont know, I can only use common sense and draw on life’s experiences to get an idea of what’s likely.

So back tracking from the 23rd of February 2024.

Known- This complaint was all put together while being paid by the employer or the employers subsidiary.
    (What a cheek and slap in the face IMHO)

Not known and needs to be asked - When did plaintive initiate this complaint from starting with finding representation.

I would ask the plaintive, all the dates concerning the above because to my thinking
    credibility is looking shaky.

Eg.
    If this is how it went - January 2024 demanding an external investigation of harassment, when at the very same time you were preparing legal action against the very people you were dealing with - IMHO very suss.

It all brings up another thought. What would someones behaviour be like in the work place if they were secretly working behind your back to sue you or more people than you. Would they be overly assertive or demanding if they felt they had an upper hand for instance. All speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $5.094K 165.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95025 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 88223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.