NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

silly games - im out

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    hey people , ive sold my parcel here at an unpleasant loss, I prefer to wait until all this dust settles

All the downramping comments contribute to a lower share price due to panic selling.

Once experienced traders have scared the average folk then they buy back in at a low price on the same day , only to sell the next morning at a quick profit due to a common rush back-in-the stock the next day , which creates a short lived increase from the previous days price , which often then follows another fall as the day traders take their profit and watch everyone else get screwed ,

this method can apply here because the - uncertainty exists around the functionality over the android version of the app and we arnt sure of the potential for NOR to bring in enough revenue,

all this fake volume of type and crap will end of destroying the share price if this company does' start to show success in the numbers.

low volume may come tomorrow and people some people who may have invested today may seel their parcel tomorrow at a loss and the price may dip even lower. good luck .

when day traders exist then the true price is not reflected in the stock until they are gone or move on

my thoughts only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 36182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.