TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

silly games, page-3

1. 1,373 Posts.
    3H

Sorry for the delay. You are describing the bot trading that has been a feature of TZ trading for nearly 18 months where a broker such as UBS arranges an algorithm in which sell bids are queued and transfers only occur when it appears safe to do so. It seemed to me that you could easily block the activity by simply placing a blocking buy bid. That strongly indicates that the trade was all fake in that no shares were made available to an alien buyer but kept in the stable of holders. There are virtually no shares actually changing to a new buyer but the appearance of open trade is maintained for those not observing details. It may be a case of the algorithm not working efficiently when real sellers disappear so exposure occurs when they are trying to establish a sell down in trade price (and of course then buy whatever appears on the real sell list). Having multiple sell bids at the same price also acts as a safety mechanism. I have attacked the list on numerous occasions only to see the trailing sell bids disappear the instant the first in the list is taken. Sometimes you succeed so that presumes they have not been able to set the automatic removal feature in time. Silly games I agree but it must be serving some purpose as it has been around a long time. Either that or they are the worst bunch of brokers around unable to offload their clients' shares!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.