AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Gidday Hotfire, Jgunt, Bungi, Snake & others.Been following all...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Gidday Hotfire, Jgunt, Bungi, Snake & others.
    Been following all your posts for ages and am very grateful for your sharing of info.

I am a long term investor (never geared, never margin loaned)and have been a long holder in AGO for years, and continue to hold ($60k SMSF holding).

I have recently been short term trading AGO buying below $3
    and selling around $3.30 for a 10% gain - buying FPO, investing $10,000 and making around $1000 profit 3 times in approx 8 weeks.

I've been comfortable with this approach on various stocks that I'm happy to hold long term, and I don't get in over my head. if the worse happens and the market tanks I can afford to hold for months to wait for the recovery.

I,m interested in the strategies you guys use to day trade (or week trade) AGO as I can see the potential gains gearing can supply. Do you use CFD's (I am investigating utilising them) and what strategies do you employ to minimise your costs / losses. I am comfortable if I took a $1000 loss and have a $50k warchest; what approach would you guys take?

I trust I'm not asking for too much and I won't be relying on your answers as I am entering into this endeavour with my own research and my eyes wide open.

Once again I really enjoy reading your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.