"She's an extremely intelliigent woman and I have no objection...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    "She's an extremely intelliigent woman and I have no objection to her being in a de facto relationship."

Raks

It really is none of our business what Gillard's personal relationship status is, IMO. I would prefer the P.M. to be in a more "stable married" relationship, but only because she would be more widely accepted by certain cultures.

Having said that, how do you know that Gillard is "extremely intelligent" as you put it?

She has a Law degree. She briefly worked for a solicitors firm. Plenty of Lawyers around, and some of them are quite dodgy as well.

What else? How has she proven this "extreme intelligence"?

She got the P.M.s job by default. Happens to be in the correct faction for the job. Knows how to handle a knife.

Does that make her "intelligent"?

I suppose it makes her politically cunning, but does it give her the qualifications to be the Prime Minister of Australia? What has she demonstrated in her career to convince us?

IMO, she is way, way, way, out of her depth. A false pretender who will fail the test of leadership in a crisis.

Not in touch with real Australian workers. Too many impractical air fairy ideas. No substance.

Will fail the test of time.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.