ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

siloam biosciences - interesting video, page-32

1. 5,891 Posts.
    There are two ways you can do these Microplate tests

Automatically through the use of the automated machines - This looks like what the deal is about between Tecan and Siloam - Siloam has the "Microfluidic" approach for the plates and this is in the process of being coupled with Tecans automation machine. This was only announced in September.

Manually - The good old fashioned way which is just using the plates and manually doing the process

Siloam's "Manual" process is the current Microfluidic approach that is already for sale. This is just the plates not the Automated machine you see in the video.

The Automated machine is not yet operational

Just remember that in previous videos Geoff has mentioned that some tests are already sufficiently sensitive - But Mixngo clearly has a role in overcoming other problems that may occur when trying to design these new immunoassays.

Siloams new Microfluidic approach to Microtitre plates is certainly a great improvement on what is an old technology but maybe MixnGo is needed to further improve or overcome problems they may encounter when trying to develop a range of new automated immunoassays.

Remember that different tests have different antibodies and some may work well without Mixngo but it is my guess that some NEED Mixngo to work.

I am thinking when they try and speed things up with the Automated testing things mignt not always go as well as when the process is being done manually. Mixngo is superior in the binding of hard to bind antibodies and orientating them for better results and with use of less antibody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $42.79K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271944 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 851994 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.