ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

siloam biosciences - interesting video, page-33

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Wow,

What an interesting discussion as the shareprice dawdles around this nice accumulation level.............yum.

A couple of things, the first was this thread started with some speculation around which company was on Annual General Meeting presentation case study 2, on slide 16.

Twin has invested a lot of time researching this space and has made an educated guess with regards to which company this is, afterall he has done a lot of research, and I find it hard to surprise him with anything new. He could be right or wrong, but it has opened up a interesting line of discussion.

If ADO can make cheap beads and cheap plates perform a test at a high sensitivity (and all the other advantages thrown in), without having to buy these expensive new plates, then it may drive the Siloams competitors to use Mix&Go.

Nothing like going from rooster to feather duster to drive change!

The key advantages in this system seems to be that there is a lot of surface area in a tube. But how does the antibody bind to the tube? Do all antibodies bind easily to the tube? Could the process be improved even more? Is there a place for a game changing glue here?

There was a Post recently around the Top 200, that own about 75% of the total shares. A couple of points from this is to understand that these entities might be less than 200. When looking through the names you can see that they are one persons personal + super + family trust as two or three separate 'entries'.

An example around this would be the first 2 holdings both owned by one of the directors. So when we think of the shares being tightly held, I think even more tightly.

The options exercised by The CEO and Chief Scientist also pushes them up the amount owned chain, I think they will be working hard to improve the value of their investment.

OK enough from me, still buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $42.79K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271944 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 851994 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.