RDM 6.90% 15.5¢ red metal limited

I think a lot of players (old/new) have a cognitive dissonance...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I think a lot of players (old/new) have a cognitive dissonance of what it is to be in this stock market given the current record levels of liquidity especially in the speculative end.

People are now more absorbed with key words, hype and trend, than actually looking under the hood of the stock.

Easy to feel frustration when you have your investments banked on a stock that has much volatility when everything around is moving fluidly.

I'm comfortable holding red metals after years of following Rob and his team. Just speak with him or ask around, he is held to an esteemed for an astute operator.

Maronan's land has immense value, and should the XAG(silver) price be at what it was like 9 years ago (~$50), I believe there is strong economic feasibility to plunge money into it to make it feasible. Then the down turn happened in subsequent years which I believe made harder to justify economically to progress the project. Trust me, cycles in commodities are a real thing and that is why we are seeing a lot of gold projects acquisition and also copper project acquisitions all across the board the past year as new numbers are being tabulated to see market feasibility with the current metals prices. At current silver prices, I surmise it may still not be worthwhile to take on the complete burden to further drill deeper into Maronan, but perhaps (when) silver moves towards >$35, we could see a stronger initiation by Rob to push Maronan as priority. At worst, it's an asset that can be flipped for cash, at best, they find a JV real quick and move concurrently with the Alliance projects.

I am particularly optimistic with the current venture with Alliance on these new projects. Just take sometime to look at the lands and work put out so far. These lads aren't just dropping $8 million into a micro company for giggles. I am especially interested in the Three Ways project which has prospects for copper, platinum, cobalt and nickel.

We are now hitting a new stage in commodities/asset cycle, and I surmise a continuous rise in all asset class as a fallout of continuous stimulus and economic policies which will prompt government to start pushing infrastructure growth to stimulate the economy via means of employment.

With all the stars align, now it's just a matter of patience for them to get a clearer picture of the grounds before putting a drill bit in. The amount of quality projects on hand by RDM reminds me of CHN during their early days before they struck the mother lode with Julimar.

So many companies are just busy raising capital and wantonly putting drill bits across town. Here we have a local operator running a top class operation ensuring minimal dilution and full accountability, and people wonder if there's still value in the market.

Just maronan may have offered 3x-6x upside hypothetically, but I believe Rob's intentions is to find ground projects that will return 10x-30x and I am perfectly comfortable investing in the visions of RDM's team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $43.30K 283.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 74401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.