GW1 20.0% 7.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

A thumb up from me JID for making the broader market aware of my...

1. 247 Posts.
    A thumb up from me JID
    for making the broader market aware of my (back of the envelope calc recently) identifying c.1Moz Ag ann. production capability.

The high quality Polymetallic pockets that BSM has within walking distance of the mill is almost a "gold" Mine.
    If the Tails indeed get a guernsey as well, Bass will be a very sought after stock at much higher prices than the current sub $100M MCap!

The tails project is sufficient to value this stock as a gold miner with silver credits.

Pretty much all the metals in the "Full Metal Packet" which MR presented some time ago - attracting derision for his description that (IMO, descriptive, clever and humorous)provide returns - each in its own right sufficient for this miner to be valued above the current market cap.

When others finally discover what we have here, those aboard and especially the LT holders, will be very well rewarded.
    I can see a potential Div flow inside of 30months after substantial resource upgrades and bottom line profits from production.
    What a wonderful time that will be .... Bass and Me!
    Cheers dears

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.012(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.0¢ $5.192K 78.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18842 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 21917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.