SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Skol. I believe you are correct with your bearish view about...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Skol.
    I believe you are correct with your bearish view about silver. At least in the short term and your support line is likely to give way but you need to tidy your chart up a bit.
    Resistance lines need to touch their tops of the candles in formations and support lines need to touch their bottoms.

What adds credence to me saying you are right is the gold price 50 day MA has crossed the 100 day MA and that is very bad news. It's appropriately named the Death Cross. That happened two days ago.
    Then about two weeks ago (see your long red candle) was when Pfizer made known their creation for the virus injection's substance. You have probably heard about this. I tend to believe what caused that one day drop of about $100 had more to do the the US "Federal" Reserve sending one of their dealers to the futures markets to do some more of their manipulation for them. This happens frequently.

This leads to me saying what you are wrong about.

JP Morgan Chase is usually the "Federal" Reserve's principal dealer but it was too close to the time when they were fined about a billion dollars for some other manipulation. Because JP Morgan Chase are the ones they usually send to the futures markets to do this, that bank knows when to buy and sell. I reckon the other International Banksters are also in loop. Consequently they have enough silver to sink a ship. At least JP Morgan has.

It's my belief the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CTFC) can't intervene or wont or maybe get a kick-back for looking the other way because JP Morgan hold that much psychical silver, they use hedging as a reason for shorting it and that is accepted by the CTFC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.