SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

kray I know it seems like a simple statement of fact that...

1. 1,127 Posts.

kray I know it seems like a simple statement of fact that rising prices will be a serious problem for manufacturers in the future. It is difficult for me to present all the arguments so eloquently presented by people like Jason Hommel, Morgan etc. One is that the quantities in each piece of equipment required is so minute that a doubling of the price is still only a tiny fraction of total costs involved( except for andyglo's
    batch of cruise missiles). Another poster today mentioned that silver has its own consumer association to fight for its vested interests. Someone on gold thread reminded us that previously central banks & governments actively banned citizens from owning gold by imprisonment,seizure of property,execution ,making ownership an offence, etc.

I don't know if you are a yougster or an oldster , like me. In 1980 the Hunt Brothers were financially ruined by the fed changing the rules overnight when it suited them, like this JP Morgan metals vault phenomenon.The Silver Users'Association acted as loyal henchmen to the fed
    by trotting out spokesmen to give us sermons how important
    silver was to all members of the community & how evil
    speculators & profiteers should be punished severely. Just as recently after the Hank Paulson grab of billions
    only people like Madoff & Martha Stuart were sent to prison(& few Enronnys)- not the crooks themselves. In 1980, Alec
    Herbage was ceo of Caprimex Investments, an early specimen or system of private gold & silver unallocated storage. The fed & authorities came down on him so hard; smashed his business ,publicly paraded him in handcuffs when he was clearly a sick man, put him through a long trial,gaoled
    him ,where he died shortly after. Gold & silver physical holders had been warned- it recieved enormous publicity in
    us at the time of the silver smash of 1980. Abit like Renee Rivkin- there was no need for the persecation of him-
    there are worse villains in parliament & the unions than poor old Rene.

The other point is the real value of silver-
    cars,houses, wages have not been fixed at 1980 levels.
    One of the newsletter writers a few years ago wrote a piece about an elephant standing on the carpet- its ponderous weight pressing down on the pile. The subsequent
    rise when the elephant left was not a "bubble" but simply
    readjustment to a more natural level.

Just because we can't see Jaws (Silver Users ?ssoc.)
    doesn't mean it isn't in the water waiting for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.