SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Skol and all, You weren't backin' the truck up at $1,900? Are...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

You weren't backin' the truck up at $1,900? Are you sure about that? Post 9387386 Date 3/12/11 "Just for information I bought a couple of one ounce gold coins this week as silver here attracts VAT I had to pay a 6.75 precent premium but was happy to do so just to hold the physical in my hand."

Please don’t try and tar me with the same Pork Pie brush you are so famous for! It took me many years to build up a good name and reputation in Business!

I regularly add to my physical Gold holdings, often monthly depending how much cash I have left after my life style expenses; however, I don’t see buying a couple of ounces as backing up the truck.

If you view buying a couple of ounces of Gold as backing up the truck, then I now have a better understanding of your values. The trucks I’m involved with in mining in Queensland normally have a pay load of between 160 and 350 Tonne’s I’m not sure what kind of trucks you have down there in NZ. Probably just a few of those dodgy emissions VW's and such like!

By the way given your views on Silver and Gold ($800.00) what makes you think you are any judge on what normal people do. I don’t live in the USA and I don’t keep my money under the mattress.

Normal people do all kinds of things, just at the moment I am completing a patio on my Yorkshire property and have moved some 30 T of road base and 65 T of top soil as part of a landscaping project. I enjoy travel, fly fishing, fine dining and many other things this wonderful life has to offer. I also have a penchant for baiting halfwits in my spare time; however, this is proving to be less of a challenge these days and I’m thinking of giving it up.

You can keep your paper dollar and it’s constantly diminishing purchasing power as for me I will continue to buy and hold physical Gold and Silver and invest in exploration and producing stocks. Good luck with your CBA play, by the way when does the Banking Royal Commission start up again?

It will be interesting to see if Hapless Malcomb pushes for any jail sentences for these money laundering shysters within the banking system, he may need something to make him look tuff in the eyes of the Australia electorate this year!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.