SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Skol and all, “How long have they been exploring, 3 years?...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

“How long have they been exploring, 3 years? They'll probably in touch soon for some more cash.”

The boys and I recently tipped in another lazy Million, so they should be OK for a while!

What you or I think of a particular stock means little as it is the market that decides the price on the day. I’m not sure just how long the company has been exploring; however, since I first bought in back in January 2016 at two cents they have continued exploring and developing their extraction method. Currently MR. market feels the share is worth $0.195.

Of course, this is also a very tightly held stock or as you with your glass half empty view would say it is illiquid. Either way the price remains what it is! Just as CBA and you must accept that it’s shares are no longer $85.00.

I’m pleased I have been able to give you another interest and an exploration stock you can continue to observe. So far you have seen it move from 2-4 cents up as far as 40 cents and currently 19.5 cents. I do hope you continue to watch the price and from time to time offer your negative inuendo comments although if you think you will change my mind on holding the stock I’m afraid you are badly mistaken.

“Looks like American investors aren't quite as enamoured with gold and silver as you are.”

Possibly not; however, Americans by and large are not recognised as the brightest people in the world, are they? They appear to think they can create an economy by printing money out of fresh air rather than by producing tangible goods for sale. They fight wars in far away places, cause havoc and build up mountains of debts for future generations to deal with.

After exporting millions of jobs from the USA to China and other places they now hope to turn this around with tariffs and an ever-on-going trade war, let’s just wait and see how well that works for them!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.