SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

as you guys know im a huge gold bull, but I wouldn't be touching...

1. 10,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    as you guys know im a huge gold bull, but I wouldn't be touching silver YET, ive done tonnes of research and my own experience that shows when stock markets have a major correction or crash, the price of silver crashes too, silver is NOT a safehaven, as someone who knows the US market is going to crash any day, the SP500 is up over 500% in 10yrs, that's completely unsustainable, when we get a 30%-50% correction in stocks, I expect silver to fall at least 10%-15% from here, as its seen as an industrial metal, gold might go up in a major sell off of stocks, but silver will definitely be sold off big time, see what silver did during the 2000 dot com crash and the 2008 GFC, it crashed too, it didn't start going up until the FED "came to the rescue" with tonnes of QE money to bail everyone out, that's why im NOT buying any silver currently, ill wait for the crash to happen, and those that say THERE WONT BE ANY PHYSICAL AVAILABLE, lol well im not buying that BS, it will be available, sure premiums might go up abit at your local dealer instead of selling for $40 above spot for a 1kg bar they will be selling for $50 above spot per kilo bar, so what, but instead of paying US$18/oz it will be back to $15.50-$16/oz, that will be the time to back up the truck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.