SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Nobody enjoys losing on a financial investment Fuds and most of...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Nobody enjoys losing on a financial investment Fuds and most of us has lost our share over the years...even if we don't want to admit it. I can handle making my own mistakes, but I get fired up when so called experts lose your money and don't take responsibility for it. I will never forget giving significant dollars (at the time) to a recognised money management firm of many years standing in the early 80's. They invested it Armstrong Jones (fund manager of the decade) and Austwide in a Melbourne development. We lost 100% of our investment - due to fraudulent behaviour between the developer and the Valuer. Since then, I have taken personal responsibility for my own investing.

I firmly believe anyone who has been financially successful (self made anyway) has generally experienced a level of financial adversity first and, quite often, on multiple occasions. It makes you appreciate the value of money and it makes the process easier and easier.

The paradox is ... especially these days, it is a lot easier making the stuff than it is trying to hold onto it. And I think that is because of this stupid bloody MMT economy we currently have. Common sense has gone out the window and prudential financial management assures you of nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.