SVL 0.00% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

Silver Cycle, China, & the Mother of Bull Runs

1. 1,281 Posts.
    There are many quirky economists, investors, theorists and speculators that always attempt to predict the future. Massive economic collapse, destruction of the monetary system as we know it, the realisation of trading paper assets versus physical. I like the KISS principle. Polny on Youtube kinda sits right with me at the moment. .

I believe in these cycles, and I also agree there will be a currency trigger. Silver will outperform gold and close the gap not only to the 60G/S ratio but maybe closer to the historical 15/1. Pure speculation, but historic events happen and I am thinking the timing is spot on (based on Fed. reserve shenanigans, volatility, mini crashes etc.).

Beware of the mother of all spikes however. IMO, silver will fall so violently for a very, very small timeframe to flush out all the bulls sitting around the $10-$12 mark, leaving evidence for all of time of the manipulation in the form of that mother of a shadow.

China is now participating in the Silver London fix. Chinese are able to buy & trade Silver in their own currency. This opens a market of millions which could, and will IMO, stretch demand to all time highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $236.4K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1316541 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 239635 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.