AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

silver down big ayn strongly up???, page-25

1. 1,137 Posts.
    G'day all

Missed the run on this and had discussed AYN a few days ago.

Just wanted to say what a great run to LT holders, but please be cautious this has happened every time AC has given a company a big rap. Many shareholders hop on board and after gaining long term holders who just don't review charts corectly the SP comes crashing down, which as you know the retrace is normal in most cases. If you are not sure please review the stock that I believe was given the biggest wrap that AC has given any company......CCC.

CCC's SP rallied after his and others comments some quoting a realised value of 12-20 cents and talk of oh so much higher.

CCC was described as "huge",a "roller coaster", "massive", "the best stock on the ASX" and so much more. Shareholders were recommended for so many months to hold and accumulate. Some of them now are in huge debt and have lost so much from the advice from so many.

I appreciate that AYN looks great but there is a gap now and before it rally's furhter I reackon the newly acquired larger investors will want that closed.

I for one will plan to buy on or around that closure point.

But I have seen this so,so many times and have lost in the past. If the bots want to pull it back to achieve gap closure or anything else they will do it quicker than we can hit the buttons. The great plus for all holders is the massive volume of new buyers on board.

I actually told a colleague a few days ago that I believed this would turn and run to 19 cents and I still believe that once the gap is closed it could run all the way to 24 cents. All in all what a great run for holders.

GL all

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.