SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

silver dub old bean

1. 568 Posts.
    Dub, I recently scored a 15kg block of .9999 silver. Wont get it till late Nov. I couldn't respond to an earlier enquiry you made as I was about to try and buy some myself.

It's hard to get a proper detailed email reply from the Brisbane dealer. They are overworked and the one I got is arrogant, but I specifically asked what their shipment charges are to Sydney, where I believe you're domiciled. The details they gave, which I assume apply to Sydney, are:

"Freight & insurance is $15 per package PLUS $5 per oz of Gold or Kilo of silver."

So as I read it, they would ship, say, a 15kg bar to you for $90. They get bars from a mine in Broken Hill. The charge per kilo when I settled on price on Tuesday 21st was $506/kg. This would change daily according to the Comex close and after-market. However pick-up or delivery wont be until late November. I cant be sure that they still have some available, but probably, and I haven't seen the bars myself.

Anyway if you're interested and can't guess from my previous posts the Brisbane dealer, then email me for details at [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.