AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

I am constantly amazed, disillusioned and staggered that so...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I am constantly amazed, disillusioned and staggered that so little has been done from the silver (and Gold) mining companies perspective about the rampant market criminal activity of JPMorgan. Mining companies are either ignorant or gutless in bringing pressure upon JPM stop its illegal manipulating trading activities in both these paper futures markets.

To have a ‘corner’ in any market is bad enough and illegal. To have a corner (short) in Silver, a precious metal is extreme. For the same organization to hold a ‘corner’ (long) in the Gold market is simply bizarre and stinks of criminality in the extreme.

For those who simply pass this off as some wired conspiracy theory, then I can only suggest that you live in the trading world with your eyes and ears closed and as such remain blissfully ignorant of the rampant crime that is robbing you as an investor, robbing governments of all levels, robbing the miners and producers and all associated with the mining and recovery and sale of these metals. These thieving bastards are stealing literally billions of dollars from these markets.

If JPM is so squeaky clean and beyond manipulating markets, why did it pay out many billions of dollars last year alone in fines to pacify regulators for their shonky, criminal activities in other markets. Why do they employ literally 1,000’s of top class layers to weasel their way around regulations, perpetuate their criminal activity and keep their directors out of jail. This banking behemoth makes the Mafia look like a bunch or rank armatures!

If anyone at JPM has a problem with me calling them a criminal organization that routs and manipulates the silver (and gold) paper futures market via the CME owned COMEX, please sue me. Bring me to court and prove that you do not control the price of gold and silver and that you are a total reputable bank that does not manipulate the silver and gold market.
    How about a class action being brought against JPM for manipulation.
    How about the CFTC doing their job and holding JPM to account.
    What say someone fronts with $2+billion to buy the total annual production of silver and sends this bank into a tail spin! – move over ‘whale’!

Eventually (and soon) the chronic shortage of silver will over power this criminal organization with possible dire financial consequences for the bank and others that will be sucked into the financial fall-out. This one bank alone could initiate a financial global crisis, the likes of which has never been experienced in the history of mankind.

One excellent source of information comes from Ted Butler via his bi-weekly newsletter. I have attached a link to his newsletter of last Wed http://bit.ly/1aCtsm3

I strongly suggest subscribing to this very informative and current commentary on the silver and gold markets. http://www.butlerresearch.com
    Also, if you want an understanding about the whereabouts of the German gold that the US is supposed to be storing in safe keeping (joke), watch this amazing video clip. http://bit.ly/1bcbtzt

If you are not in touch with the criminality surrounding the precious metals markets, you are trading blind. If you are not doing anything about stopping these criminal activities perpetuated by JPMorgan and the COMEX, then start now.

.............. and the same to you, Jamie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.