SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

bringiton and FF,many thanks for the quick response. I was...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    bringiton and FF,

many thanks for the quick response. I was checking out the book by Michael Maloney about investing is gold and silver(good easy read but informative) and the part about the ETF's and COMEX basically trading on paper more silver than there is available in the world and that if anyone wanted delivery the whole sham would be up, is astounding. Even more lopsided than the gold side of things.

Also the fact that historically gold to silver ratio has been 1:12 and is currently no where near that says something will need to change and with all the money printing by all the central banks going on in unprecedented levels the great equalizer will kick in at some point, this being commodities or anything of real value.

Once commercial demand ramps up in conjunction with investor demand there could be some interesting scenarios playing out.

I'll do my due diligence on CXC, looks to be a very decent company from what everyone is saying. The speccy play is CCU and the other company that has some silver exposure is TRY (along with gold) who seem to be a good operator also. I've had them on my watchlist but not devled in due to funds being vested elsewhere much to my dismay as I've seen the price work it's way up steadily.

If I can track down the other mob I was referring to that was on the ASX but exploring/developing in Mexico I'll post on this thread. I deleted them from my watchlist (they were a spec) when everything went pear shaped last year and the hatches got battened down and I got back to monitoring my core positions to ride out the storm.

Never heard of Macman Silver but probably a good thing by the sounds of it.
    Thanks again for the informed and prompt responses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.