SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

' Silver Investing During The Coming Financial Storm' (SRSrocco), page-20

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hi guys ,
    just thought I would change tack a bit , as you are probably aware a lot of people through out the world are doing it pretty tough at the moment and out of desperation a lot of heirlooms , grandmas little gift for the future and the family's silverware are appearing on the open market but please respect the seller if they are selling for survival . Now for the savvy collector of all things unique , wonderful , beautiful and valuable there are some really good deals on offer out there but on the other hand it exposes the items that are supposed to be great investments but really are only worth their weight . Below is a classic example of a PCGS coin that has been slabbed and only sold for $20 (real value about $4.50) , the coin has been slabbed by PCGS (at cost of about $25) giving the owner the belief it is of gradable value , wrong , if you read the top of the slab it says cleaned , a definite no no for coin collectors , and clearly states the coin is genuine but ungradable .

I hope this info is a little useful for those that like the wonderful history of collecting thing of value and have story to tell , there is more to life than charts , graphs and shorting a long black so expand ones mind to other values . Be safe stay healthy and hold that gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.