IVR 5.26% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Zug, I think most of us "believers" think that the price of...

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Zug, I think most of us "believers" think that the price of Silver & IVR could explode at any moment, it's just a matter of when ie (tonight or tomorrow). Clearly the screws are tightening. Those "price fixing" twerps are clearly loosing the battle. The next "option expiry" will be totally different for the Big Boys like "Buffett" etc now know the game and they will be ready for the September "close out". The dealers are IMO sure to get burn't and unless there are some miracle traders left, but they will pay a very hefty price. Must now be only hours before more "on site" activity and IMO it's going to be huge. Not only do we have Argos and Xanthos on the Paris fault line but I am also puzzled why Helen and the surrounding Porphyry Field is not another top priority ATM?. This has been noted by previous posters and I am quickly warming to the potential of Helen & surrounds. We know something "Very Big" is "out there" for there must be a core to Paris and surrounding fields. Now almost all systems GO IMO. Believers relax your time is now at hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $63.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $111.6K 2.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 490000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.