KCN 0.37% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Silver is about to go Boom!, page-31

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2334
    All the hungry and thirsty KCN holders waiting for Ross to wake up from his party award ceremony hangover looked up at the big full moon just now and behold the rains started poring and our empty Dog saucers started filling up with water, thanks not from Ross, but thanks to a bunch of Bandit's sitting in there undies at home.

Densamer should be getting a salary, i'd rather him feeding us valuable informed translation information than the repetitive cut and paste that a quarterly report from Ross feeds us.

The greatest Gold bull market from 2001-2011 and what did Ross and the board do with it? BLEW THE LOT! on a Disaster Dominion takeover at the top of the market, during the euphoria stage that always end badly that gets repeated over and over since humanity begun. I wonder if that got a mention at the awards ceremony? Did he save for a rainy day? No.... Did KCN have savings from that wonderful bull market to save for any unforeseen rainy day's in 2014-2021? No, FAIL.... he did like to pat himself on the back at the 2017 AGM though for his wonderful decision to have some insurance though.. We wouldn't have been desperate for that insurance money if he hadn't blown the lot.

At least this time the Buyback will save us from that Greed again.. Isn't Gambling a Sin, a sin for society, yet he gets an order of Australia medal for running a Gambling outfit , Chairman of a Gambling institution in the Jokey Club & blowing hundreds of millions of dollars of shareholders money.

All we ask for is to be kept informed, a little support to keep on this difficult journey and he gives us nothing.

When he treats us all with disrespect today, so shall the LoveGod return the favor..

Silver to $50 will save us, definitely not Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.35 $548.6K 401.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12871 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 4023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.