KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Silver is about to go Boom!, page-37

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    God Bless you LoveGod!

My take on the Quarterly

1. Be Patient. There is a lot for the arbitrators to consider and remember the time required for the chair of the arbitral panel has taken in other cases. That is what the board has told the shareholders. This suggests that this is a very very real option.

2. In that regard I am not sure we should accept that report that the case would be settled by February, and that the Thai government had requested extra time and Kingsgate had consented to it.

3. KG had paid 1.5 for the leases that were worth a lot more than 1.5 as Oldfolk correctly pointed out.

4. KG has 15.3 so there Is money to enforce any reward, Investec is still a supporter.

5. The case has not been settled and that everything put to KG so far has not been sufficiently attractive to settle so the company will not be under compensated (this is a real danger). The lawyers will have give KG a range which the Thai Government has not been able to match.

6. There has been no doggie biscuit but there has been much to like about what has happened since the 1-9-20. On that date the sp closed at 60 cents.

7. There are vested interest interested in keeping the sp down especially in the light of the silver squeeze (hat tip Mathias) and the Dutch auction for NE (hat tip goldfan). In my view it would be better were there to be no joint venture.

8 Very wisely the LoveGod said go away and come back when this is done. Maybe our belief in the Thai press was misplaced because we were accepting propaganda.

keep the faith LoveGod!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.