BML 0.00% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

Silver + lead, page-113

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3493
    lol

i have no idea who joe is. Where does this nonsense come from?

i think youd need to be dim to read my posts and his and think it was either the same person or that we held similar views.

most of his posts are so uninformed it makes my brain hurt. With some exception about tech trading points. But the endless conflating of a downrend as a comment on project fundamentals is just pure bunk.

as i pointed out in Jan

i dont know what the reference is to smartest person in the room.

i just invest where i see good risk/reward skew.

like i said i own ard and ivr also(and usl). I bought them all around same time.

which i guess is the point and opportunity. Ards 70% up, usl about 90%, ivr 10%. Bmls the only one trading negative - but thats the CR and what i said about lack of mkt awareness

but its not my first rodeo. Quality can be slow to show then come on like a freight train

i remember smartgroup was like that. Baffling falling away while the market leader Macmillan Shakespeare was uprating

then whoosh.

different sector and both those were operators- but similar things tend to occur

but its more important in mining to try to avoid being a laggard bc of the dilution cost of funding a mine. Massive difference to investor RoI if you fund at 50c or $1.50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.3¢ $82.46K 764.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64890 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 80373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.