BML 0.00% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

Yes but that lead by-product positioning - ill call it somewhat...

1. 9,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3476
    Yes but that lead by-product positioning - ill call it somewhat market agnostic. And I haven't seen the company really adopt that old line of mine from 2020 on lead covering costs.

what did I say at time ? They could say the lead was a silver delivery mechanism.

there isn't a single person I've seen on this forum nor anyone I know in markets hunting for lead exposure.

that ofc will inevitably change at some point. So it would be equally silly to hide the lead. The point isn't to be a weathervane pivoting at every change in mkt fancy

but talking a by-product credit lead story is deliberately choosing to stand offside vs the investors

it is silver + lead. Or lead + silver if one is a bit rain man about nomenclature reflecting current date spot price hierarchy

and because it is a leading silver project in aussie scheme of things - it makes little sense to not spell that out when that is what investors are looking for

how it gets treated either by the accountants or in the mining/met process isn't a sound basis for how it should be represented to investors.

(there are lithium projects now worth billions that were on market for years as projects chasing various other elements/compounds - the lithium was there just no one ever cared. Does that mean they were misrepresented? Are they misrepresented now the old anomalies are still there but arent prioritised?)

adt was marketing itself as a silver story with approx 30% silver as economic % of resource before recoveries at one point. Long time ago but somewhere there.

Steve jobs would tell you the design of the ipod or iPhone was as central to its success as the functionality it provided.

that's as true in investments. Which is what some miners have difficulty grasping. That these are investments.

this is what I did 4 years ago when I first talked up pmy as it was then. I made it's internal structure more accessible to people hunting for a particular style of investment. And we had natural champions who blasted that message esp on social media out just as first waves rolled in.

I've weighed in a bit here because I'm seeing the same opportunity I did then - company is heavily misunderstood/undervalued and so pregnant with upside

and I again see the same misguided nonsense being talked about one project vs another

Imagine ard doubling and bml unchanged... thats not an informed market

their silver values are near to identical. But bml's lead means it is inherently much much more viable.

This is why i say it takes a lot more skill and effort to educate markets on polymetallics

(fwiw: I own ard, bml and ivr.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $84.21K 725.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75978 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 107986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 571628
Last updated 15.39pm 24/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.