BML 2.11% 9.3¢ boab metals limited

Silver + lead, page-69

1. 2,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    HENCE BELT AND ROAD, I'm not against WESTERN CIVILIZATION,it's time to stop the murder and looting of the 3rd world nations and join a just world built on cooperation , productivity, fair play. My knowledge of the status quo is strong, the ROMAN EMPIRE is approaching it's final years, if it does not desist it's thuggery and become a player in a multipolar world , it's destruction is assured, unfortunately for us living in the WESTERN NATIONS , it will be catastrophic especially here in AUSTRALIA ,where will be left dangling on peice of string.
    As the USA SABER RATTLES, and our idiotic GLOBALIST PUPPET GOVERNMENT ponders war with CHINA , you would have to be considering exit strategies from our main cities, as they will definitely be casualties in a military conflict with CHINA.
    We could debate the pros and cons for days , but this is a precious metals miners forum , so we will leave it at that and concentrate on BML, in which I took advantage of the low share price yesterday and tripled my holdings.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $21.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $73.34K 780.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2827 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.