PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

eddydem,Which mid tier mining company do you see as giving out...

1. 343 Posts.
    eddydem,

Which mid tier mining company do you see as giving out production / operational information before scheduled communication dates? I have held many and have not ever seen this. Management of such mining company's are not share traders so their first priority will be the operations and not keeping the PI's happy, or at least I wouldd hope that is the case. Whether SH production is better or worse is just speculation but I hope there is an improvement and would be bitterly disappointed if this does not materialise - There has been no lightning and no strike and things should be going in the right direction with the pothole.

Also on the Kalplats DFS I have learned not to hold my breath for the announcement dates on such issues. I am holding a number of other mining shares where the DFS/BFS is also late. From the PFS deposits were open and new targets analysed so potentially the DFS is to include a significant resource upgrade and higher oz produced per annum whih will explain why it is time consuming. Also as a poster on another PGM miner correctly mentions the DFS/BFS are not prepared by the mining company but by multiple industry professionals which need to agree on issues such as expanded resource ,production costs and extraction process. Also what if many of the people involved on the DFS are currently more interested in watching the World Cup games in SA? That would delay things!

PLA and shares like it are not for "Pensioners, Widows etc" but for risk takers (and for me would add long term to that). No guarantee that this will succeed but as others have noted if the resource is in the ground then a better company will buy them out and dig it out.

Don't get me wrong I am suffering with PLA and my generally bombed out mining portfolio but good things may come to those who wait.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.