NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Silver Lining, page-2

1. 2,754 Posts.
    Let us all not forget that the majority of drugs going to the FDA for BT status are refused, if anyone knows the percentages on refusals for BT that have eventually made it to market as a BT it might be of some interest to holders, in the meantime there is nothing else on the horizon as a treatment for these sufferers so Trof is right up there in the silver lining stakes.
    I have always seen Trofinetide as a bonus to the real goal which is the treatment for severe concussion brain trauma within the military and all the sporting codes, that's where the dollars are for investors, Trofinetide on the other hand is the bonus delivered by the good part of our soul for the benefit of others not so fortunate as ourselves.
    I watch the market a lot and it's easy for me to see that the selloff here was by those who invested for short term profits and lost, they will always be around us, if BT status had been given to Trofinetide and the SP shot up, they would have still sold, so give yourselves a break, nothing has happened here that changes the goals of this company, the only damage is to day traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.