ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I have resisted commenting on various posts recently as they...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    I have resisted commenting on various posts recently as they have largely been expressions of what shareholders are thinking or feeling and have not really required comment. However, WE61 I do have to respond to your last statement which is factually wrong. I, personally, have - in addition to taking the maximum 50% salary sacrifice - also taken a 25% cut in director fees. So areal reduction in money which stays in the company to be spent on more important things like exploration. I have also participated in every CR the company has had since 2012 and since becoming a director have also purchased a significant number of shares, above the prevailing market price, in a couple of share buys that had to be approved by shareholders. I would suggest that that demonstrates real commitment and contribution to the company's efforts to both manage its finances judiciously and to "practice what I preach". As I have repeatedly stated on this forum, I am very happy for robust and differing opinions as it is only by having such frank discussions that all issues are fully and appropriately canvassed and the best way forward delineated but please let's make sure it is based on accurate statements and facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $210 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1853050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 323456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.