BML 0.00% 13.0¢ boab metals limited

SILVER - Macquarie Bank takes delivery of 4.71 MILLION Ounces, page-298

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hold your horses people! Before you even get to electoral college on 14th December, there are law suits in multiple states to work through, which may have a variety of outcomes:
    -recounts
    -removal of votes received between 2-4am on election night in certain states (that's apparently when gop observers were dismissed and more ballots arrived)
    -actual fraud charges

Also bear in mind that congress has a nuclear option where it's not legally obliged to confirm electoral college vote and can choose the president of their liking. Congress is controlled by democrats. Crazy scenario but many crazy things have been happening.

And to spice it up Trump is still in control of executive branch. He can release classified documents to damage his opponents publicly as one option. I wonder if firing the Defence Secretary was part of it or whether he is preparing to quash any riots with military.

In my opinion, 3rd November was only the start. There is a battle for who is going to be in charge of the first financial system reset in 70 years. Hopefully, they don't flush the political and social systems down the drain...or maybe they should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $95.45K 717.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35179 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 194051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.