BML 4.00% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

Fair enough Investor. Its your hard earned, buy and sell how you...

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Fair enough Investor. Its your hard earned, buy and sell how you choose.
    Volatile, only a good announcement will break down the wall, or, if the price of Silver rationalises to any where like sensible, the wall will not exist. A small crack in the wall that the Treasury Trading boss at JP Morgan has been put on leave is great, coupled with 6 of his men on serious market manipulation charges. Message being sent.
    Speaking of announcements, I have had my eyes off the ball for a little while and may have missed critical info.....are we drilling the new area yet or announced a plan of when? The timing of our deposits is exceptional. Of course management knows most of the Silver mines in the world closed for a long while with the covid thing (and because they were extracting Silver at mining cost), and this has caused short supply of Silver. Most of the easily mined silver on Earth is now finished and not many exploring for Silver as it hardly delivers a profit....YET.
    And here we are with a deposit that is shallow and at times touches the surface.
    Its not that we will build an old tech processor, it will be the most modern in the world and brand new. This Joint venture with China's largest Lead smelting enterprise and Silver producer the huge Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead Co. Ltd. makes me feel very confident of strong support in extracting and sending the products recovered. Good to know they will want all the product we mine. Keep pushing management and good luck to all. (My first 3 bagger here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $38.79K 316.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 234402 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 280249
Last updated 15.48pm 26/04/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.