SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

silver making history on comex, page-9

1. 1,127 Posts.

shim I've had that same thought running through my mind last night, early this morn when I had a peep at the US markets & now at coffee time. I t seems as if the Invisible Hand has reached down from above & said :
    "Ye heathens , 36 & no farther". I read a comment that Blythe is having particular trouble at this moment in time. Even I know that if the number 36 is held in position over time it becomes the springboard for the next level- the longer the higher sort of thing. Was thinking also of that glass ceiling that is supposed to exist to keep women out of gentlemen's clubs(boardrooms).
    Maybe it will synchronistically occur to others that glass ceilings can be broken.
    Even my American broker, who has been as silent as the grave for aeons of time & never rings me, last night advised me to wait a little while before I sell any gold stocks, which he feels will go up strongly. Silvers did well last night in US- not spectacularly, but most of them went up alongside most golds- a slow solid phalanx on the
    move across the horizon- an unusual uniformity & unanimity of purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.