SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

silver mania about to start?, page-23

1. 871 Posts.
    All good, but when do we sell, I think three 1 kilo bars is fairly moderate.(SOLD today) But I agree, paying AU1400 when you can buy it in Brissy (Ainslee Bullion) for 1244 tomorrow is lunacy, however it is hard to know the buyers mindset.

Things are really getting interesting.

Thinking about Ainslee Bullion, I have a story,

You go down 1 level in the lift, press the buzzer, wait and once identified waltz in. It is quite an experience first time:-)
    I always went into the older gents office, Only once I saw the younger guy. Anyway my first time I was uneasy, thoughts were running through my head like, "you IDIOT why did you sell your Telsta shares to buy silver bullion" "all these doubts started creeping into my mind, after all as a people we are encouraged to invest main stream, you know, blue chips, big companies, etc, things Mel and Kochie recommend!! LOL

The older guy was great , we had a chat and blah blah, I went to the car, fortunately there is a loading or reserved carspace out front, one level up (hotel I think)
    I had 2 blue bags with 10kg in each, you think I didn't look a bit odd in the middle of Brissy lugging them across the footpath???

The second purchase was what I wanted to talk about(I got carried away)

Same guy the older of the two, this was three years ago by the way, I said, your margin, will that increase when we see SILVER at $1400 a kilo? To my shock, he says, ummm well we haven't thought about that. They just work on percentages though, I thought it was funny because 1400 a kilo has already been realised (on e-bay)

Well that was long winded, sorry bout that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.