Silver medalist stuns everyone

1. 26,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    What the heck is the deal with this Olympic champion? Well, according to The Sports Memery - he’s just a pissed off dad who learned to shoot because of his crazy ex!
    Dikec Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after a particularly heated argument with his ex-wife, credits his success to his newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex wrong. "I never thought I'd be here," Yusuf said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids."
    The 52-year-old, who works as a mechanic in a small garage in Istanbul, first picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorce mediation.
    His unorthodox approach – no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of his everyday jeans and a T-shirt – has baffled professional shooters. "He just shows up, shoots a near perfect round, and then asks if there's a smoking area nearby."
    After winning silver, Yusuf stood emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, "Sharon, if you're watching this, I want my dog back."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6357/6357526-cf14f7a217f07f79d26a5f57467da7ab.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.