What the heck is the deal with this Olympic champion? Well,...

1. 26,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    What the heck is the deal with this Olympic champion? Well, according to The Sports Memery - he’s just a pissed off dad who learned to shoot because of his crazy ex!
    Dikec Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after a particularly heated argument with his ex-wife, credits his success to his newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex wrong. "I never thought I'd be here," Yusuf said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids."
    The 52-year-old, who works as a mechanic in a small garage in Istanbul, first picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorce mediation.
    His unorthodox approach – no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of his everyday jeans and a T-shirt – has baffled professional shooters. "He just shows up, shoots a near perfect round, and then asks if there's a smoking area nearby."
    After winning silver, Yusuf stood emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, "Sharon, if you're watching this, I want my dog back."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6357/6357526-cf14f7a217f07f79d26a5f57467da7ab.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.