AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Ted Butler, leading silver analyst: “Now it may not be tomorrow...

1. 183 Posts.
    Ted Butler, leading silver analyst:
    “Now it may not be tomorrow or even next week, but sometime soon, the market should start to move rapidly UP… It is really amazing, almost unheard of, to see JPMorgan long. Record long, at that.”
    “Make no mistake, I think gold is on the verge of a significant move up, but I would switch from gold to silver in a heartbeat based upon all the facts, as I know them. That's because, in the end, silver should exceed whatever gains gold achieves by a wide margin.

David Schectman, Miles Franklin Ltd:
    “It wasn't that long ago when the silver/gold ratio was in the 40s [it is now 66]. In this situation, buying silver makes far more sense than buying gold. Not only the out of the ordinary ratio, but now, because India is imposing restrictions on the import of gold into their country, the Indians are significantly increasing their purchases of silver. China is also increasing their appetite for silver. If gold is ready to rise, silver is ready to explode back up.
    I acknowledge that picking bottoms is not my strength, but I do know that at these prices, with the bottom either already in, very close, this is the time to finally get back to accumulation. No one will be disappointed if they buy gold and especially silver at these prices. They will probably be looked at as a great buy, and at prices that will never again be available.”
    “To sum it up, now is the time to start to move back in because we are at or very near the end of the yearlong downtrend. Get ready to increase your purchases before the end of September. The longest you will have to wait is until next February. Next [US] winter and spring should be a relief for the gold bugs and a kick in the butt for the perma-bears.”

Eric Sprott, Sprott Asset Management, leading gold/silver analyst:
    The depth of this bear-market has set the stage for an epic rebound Eric explained, in that, “This event that we've gone through...which I think is now officially over on June 28th, is setting us up for a gargantuan rise in precious metals equities. It's my own view that gold will go to a new high within the next twelve months and...I think when it goes to new highs, we'll see a lot of people come into the space...such that I can imagine a very, very significant increase in precious metal equity prices. I have in my mind 300% to 500%."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.